Friday, September 15, 2017

he north face Dean

Dean Karnazes is a world-renowned endurance runner who successfully crossed China's Gobi Desert in June. To know that this is not a simple walk through, but all the way mad Biao. Dry gobi daytime temperature above 40 degrees Celsius, exposure to the surface temperature do not know who went to test, anyway, I do not want to do that dry. Dry earth like a layer of shells, that heavy footsteps of running shoes and ground friction sound so far reminds me all feel chest tightness. Because, in order to shoot Dean, I also accompany him trot a short, the exact chase he is a short section, unfortunately the first shot is not ideal, so also to catch up with running him again shot again, Even more unfortunate, I did not catch up. Because, the kind of temperature, and then the speed, my chest blood quickly boiling, throat salty, breathing difficulties, as if in the sauna room deep breathing feeling, but the air is dry ... ...

China's Xinjiang Gobi Desert surface gravel a lot, so I will be the kind of friction sound so deep memory, but also because Dean pair of red running shoes. In all the players, Dean is the only one without a foot injury, which makes me understand. I was just feeling that the north face provided running shoes very special, until I put it running in my company's gym on the treadmill.

Htmihxa6038 , Htmiitw6632 , Htmihqc5858 , Htmihzc6092 , Htmiidy6218 , Htmiimy6452 , Htmihse5912 , Htmiibd6145 , Htmiig246 , Htmiip255 , Htmiiy264 , Htmihug5966 , Htmiidf6199 , Htmiiib6325 , Htmiirb6559 , Htmihwi6020 , Htmiifh6253 , Htmiikd6379 , Htmiitd6613 , Htmihpk5840 , Htmiimf6433 , Htmiivf6667 , Htmihrm5894 , Htmiial6127 , Htmiijl6361 , Htmiixh6721 , Htmihos5822 , Htmihto5948 , Htmiicn6181 , Htmiizj6775 , Htmihqu5876 , Htmihvq6002 , Htmiiep6235 , Htmiinp6469 , Htmiisl6595 , Htmihsw5930 , Htmihxs6056 , Htmiigr6289 , Htmiiun6649 , Htmihuy5984 , Htmihzu6110 , Htmiiit6343 , Htmiirt6577 , Htmiiwp6703 , Htmiibv6163 , Htmiikv6397 , Htmiitv6631 , Htmiiyr6757 , Htmihzb6091 , Htmiidx6217 , Htmiibc6144 , Htmiifz6271 , Htmiioz6505 , Htmiixz6739 , Htmihuf5965 , Htmiide6198 , Htmiiia6324 , Htmiira6558 , Htmihwh6019 , Htmiifg6252 , Htmiikc6378 , Htmiitc6612 , Htmihpj5839 , Htmihyj6073 , Htmiihi6306 , Htmiime6432 , Htmihrl5893 , Htmiiak6126
Because I want to participate in the Land Rover G4 Global Challenge China selection, I want to restore the disrepair of the physical, so I put this pair of red "Dean shoes" shoes side of the "X" logo let me think of the limit agents I hope i too. Because it is relatively lazy, I almost never tied shoelaces, in addition to the first time to wear it, after all the steps and pedal movements, so my shoelaces will be anxious to loose. Rock climbing shoes I use the Velcro which kind of rain when you wear footwear I put the shoelace to put it in the shoes inside, in short, lazy! Satisfied that, do not tighten the shoelaces, this pair of shoes is "wrapped" set in my feet, with the treadmill on the number of miles of change, strengthen my legs and heart, feet, very comfortable, including The day on a bicycle

October 22, is my test, but also this pair of "Dean shoes", in Sanya's Yalong Bay. A three-hour hard schedule, from 150 people to choose 30 people to participate in the next Land Rover G4 Global Challenge China's semi-finals. I think of a period of Jianxi brother's classic commentary: "This moment his soul possessed ... ... he is not a person! He is not a person!" At the moment I also possess the soul, Dean possessed! I am not a man, there is a pair of shoes!

The 30 km race includes: 600 m beach run, 150 m swimming, 9.6 km bike, 3 km mountain through the run, 1.5 km village through the run, 6 km cement pavement uphill and downhill, 6 km bike and 2 km Run on the beach. I am tired of writing.

This is an all-terrain test, 30 degrees Celsius exposure I really go all out. Muddy mountain road potholes uneven, rock exposed, not only to climb the mountain but also all the way trot, down the mountain are not slow down, shoes, good grip at this time highlights it. 6 km on a solid cement road, the soles of the cushion so that my knee a lot of comfortable (my right knee inside the water, the cement road running on the knee injury is relatively large). Wading water is not to avoid the beginning of swimming up when the shoes are very worried about the soles of the feet will be grinding his feet blistering, it would be miserable, so very anxious very rushed punch. After the water dripping more, but the shoes of the drainage and quick-drying, including the insoles on the groove design have played a role in drainage and to prevent slippery socks in the insole skid, this slide is not only easy to grind blisters , The damage to the toes is also great. At this time to understand Dean involved in the design of valuable experience, this moment Dean soul feet!

In fact, my understanding of the material of the upper also in the game after a deeper feeling. For the summer or temperate, tropical wear, "foam" -like wear-resistant breathable mesh fabric is more conducive to heat, water discharge, while the contact with the foot more comfortable (thick and breathable), which is only the pursuit of thin fabric In the water or sweat soaked after more "buffer" to prevent the feet were wrapped around the shoelaces worn, but also more gentle fatigue.

The next rematch and the final, I almost repeated the preliminaries of the "test environment", only in the sand, mud and water units longer, I never even took off this pair of shoes including the north face socks ( Do not know this way to wear and no scientific reason, I just from the taste of wearing the point of view), in addition to the noon and evening rest when the bathroom with a shower head irrigation in the shoes of the 1/4 shoes sand ... ... because of this pair of shoes The trust, I almost in the rest of the game wearing wet shoes to complete the game, but enough, because it is not slippery nor heavy, and soon drain the water to continue to fight with me.

Two days of hard game I have at least one day in the soul possessed, the rest is some outdoor sports individual ability, including rock climbing, bicycles and canoe ... ...

Italy defeated Australia, but I beat myself, Land Rover G4 Challenge China selection, I was champion. Unfortunately, in addition to the north face "RUCKY CHURKY" shoes, I do not have Dean's other The north face equipment, otherwise the game even more perfect, maybe I became the north face sponsor, rather than by a pair of shoes soul attached body. February 2009 I will land in the UK, for the June global finals fight, standing in the top of the Mongolian final!

No comments:

Post a Comment